- One-man operation
- Suitable for use with all foam concentrates
- Capable of supplying foam solution to three 60 gpm (227 lpm) nozzles, or two 90 gpm (342 lpm) nozzles, or any combination of nozzles to 180 gpm (681 lpm)
- Not subject to back pressure limitations of eductor type units
- Foam concentrate shutoff valve to permit alternate water-only operation
- Safety pressure relief valve to prevent tank pressurization beyond 200 psi (13.7 bar)
- Each unit provided with discharge hose and foam nozzle
The WDP-30 is a complete self-contained one-man operated foam proportioning unit equipped with discharge hose and foam nozzle. The WDP-30 unit is equipped with wheels and handle for one-man mobility and is designed to satisfy the need for a dependable, high-quality mini- proportioner. Each WDP-30 unit is shipped completely assembled and includes as standard a National Foam JS- 10 nozzle with ball shutoff, 50 feet (15.2 m) of 1¾” hose, and a 30-gallon foam concentrate storage tank with fill funnel.
Ideal for refining areas, docks, warehouses, aircraft hangars, offshore platforms, industrial process areas, and truck loading racks.