Muni®F3 Green Plus 3% is a superior synthetic fluorine free foam concentrate, designed for municipal firefighters on Class A and B fires. The UL/ULC listing for Muni®F3 Green Plus 3% covers various blends of gasoline from unblended (i.e. sport racing) through, E5, E10 and up to E15 (i.e. 15% ethanol/gasoline blend).
Muni®F3 Green Plus is GreenScreen certified*, assuring that no regrettable chemical substitutes have been used in the formulation. MuniF3 Green Plus 3% is a patented formulation producing a vapour sealing blanket of foam that rapidly spreads over the surface of the fuel to provide rapid control and extinguishment.
- Unique patented formulation only available from National Foam.
- Specifically designed for municipal responders
- Fluorine free – can be used where traditional fluorinated products cannot be used.
- No intentionally added PFAS (PFOA ,PFOS) chemicals
- UL / ULC listed
- UL / ULC cross listed with the JS-10 handline foam nozzle
- GreenScreen certified ensuring no chemicals of high concern have been used in the formulation.
- Low viscosity to ensure easy induction
- 100% biodegradable
*GreenScreen Certified™ is an independent, non-profit certification that promotes the use of inherently safer chemicals in products and manufacturing.
Read about GreenScreen certification here.