Muni®F3 Green 3% is a superior quality, synthetic fluorine free foam concentrate, designed for municipal firefighters on Class A and B hydrocarbon fires.
Muni®F3 Green is GreenScreen certified*, assuring that no regrettable chemical substitutes have been used in the formulation. MuniF3 Green 3% is a patented formulation producing a vapour sealing blanket of foam that rapidly spreads over the surface of the fuel to provide rapid control and extinguishment.
- Unique patented formulation only available from National Foam
- Specifically designed for municipal responders
- Can be used on structural fires, Class A and B fires.
- Can be used as a wetting agent at 0.5% – 1.0%
- Fluorine free – can be used where traditional fluorinated products cannot be used.
- No intentionally added PFAS (PFOA ,PFOS) chemicals
- UL / ULC listed
- GreenScreen certified ensuring no chemicals of high concern have been used in the formulation
- Low viscosity to ensure easy induction
- 100% biodegradable
*GreenScreen Certified™ is an independent, non-profit certification that promotes the use of inherently safer chemicals in products and manufacturing.
Read about GreenScreen certification here.